Friday, January 2, 2015

2014-12-19 - Friday - Kohls craziness

We ran to Kohl's on Friday since Stephanie had a sweater she bought that still had the anti-theft device attached to it. It didn't do much good since she had paid for it and left the store without any alarms going off. It was quickly removed and we were on our way.

I couldn't help but notice this sign on the way into the store. Kohl's will be open 24 hours a day until 6:00 pm on Christmas Eve. How do they have enough personnel to suddenly cover all of those shifts? Who will be shopping at Kohl's at 2:00 am?

When the girls were younger I used to go to Toys R Us when they were open until 11:00 pm. Since they normally closed at 9:00 pm I had almost the whole store to myself after 9:30 pm so I can't imagine Kohl's will have many customers in the wee hours.



.

No comments: