Monday, May 7, 2012

April 6-8 Eva's Birthday Party

We took a quick jaunt up to PA for my sister-in-law's surprise birthday party.  It was quite a soiree, complete with a tent on the lawn and more food than the fifty or so people in attendance could have eaten in a week.

We always have such a great time when we visit that the party was just icing on the cake.  The kids had a ball decorating Easter eggs and hanging out with "the cousins".

There's nothing like family.


Setting up the tent.

Eva, the birthday girl.

The buffet line.
The Batman Easter egg.
Stephanie strikes again.

She also mixes her holidays.

Audrey made a Spiderman.

The full moon over the trees.
(Not cropped, hand held, leaning back against van.)

We were loaded up Easter morning to leave and I grabbed this series with my new Droid Razr.  I love the sequence with Justin bringing the potted tree up in the background.  It makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Scott and Justin (with tree).
Meredith giving Uncle Scott "five".




Justin arrives.

Then it was back in the car for the nine hour drive home.


.

No comments: