Thursday night I fired four loads of raku while trimming more Empty Bowls. This was an important firing for me since I was curious to see how the fish I'd made would come out.
I love them.
I'm really pleased with the results and am planning on making more of them. There are so many glazing options I want to try that I don't know where to begin. Stay tuned.
On the left side you can also see two urns I made for a friend's dog who was mottled with patches of black and white. I made two in case one broke.
I forgot to take a photo of the guinea pig urn (I made two of those, also) before I delivered it to the owner so I asked her to send me a photo of it.