Tuesday, November 3, 2015

2015-10-22 - Thursday -Pottery 101 and Futo Buta

Thursday Ju-Ian and I went to Pottery 101 to drop off some work. I was pleased to place a bunch of pots with Cheryl. She has a beautiful gallery full of wonderful work and I am honored to be represented by her. My work is in very good company.

When we got back to town we went to Futo Buta for ramen. The food there is very good and tastes even better because it's served in bowls made by Will Baker. Will is a friend, fellow potter, and he builds kilns. He built our salt kiln at Clayworks.

After lunch we ran through Ciel Gallery and Lark & Key Gallery.

It was a good day and I still had time to get some work done.

Dropping off work.

Ju-Ian likes the bowls (and the ramen).

I have no idea how to eat this.

Looks delicious.



.

No comments: