Monday, February 25, 2013

February 17 - Sunday Ellen Shankin workshop II

When I got up on Sunday morning there was still a lot of snow outside from the preceding evening.  It was beautiful, but the most beautiful part about snow in Charlotte is that it will be gone by the afternoon.

The second day of the Ellen Shankin workshop was great.  Ellen educated us and entertained us with stories.  It all seemed to fly by and all too soon it was over.

When the workshop ended I headed to Clayworks to drop off the wheel and other equipment I used for the demo in Lancaster which was still in my van.  While I was there I got some glazing done.  I am curious about the outcome since I am using some of my favorite glazes but on white clay this time instead of the iron-heavy clay I usually use.








.

No comments: