Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back --again

I have been away far too long this time (even for me).  I have been seduced again by the micro-blogging on Facebook and need to get back to my own little patch of digital earth.

I am not going to try one of my lame "catch-ups" this time.  I am going to hit a few important notes in the near past and move forward.

First things first. 

I had an accident on December 21, 2012 that ended up totaling my minivan.  I was turning across lanes of traffic and didn't see someone in the right turn lane that was apparently trying very hard to make the light.  Everyone was ok, other than a bit shaken.  My beloved van got the worst of it and I lost quite a bit of bisque-ware that was in the back.

Stay tuned.









4 comments:

Mr. Young said...

Ouch....

Linda Starr said...

oh my the bisque ware sorry about that too, both of those must have been hard to take simultaneously.

penni said...

Sorry to hear about your accident but very glad no one was hurt, except your bisque! Your van looked like my Jeep which was totaled last May. I miss that Jeep so much, it was purple! Oh well, once again no one hurt, just my Jeep! Good to see you back! Have a good rest of the week!

jbf said...

Nobody hurt except my wallet when my new insurance bill arrives.